IB MATHS HOME TUTOR IN GURGAON:
IB Mathematics is one of the most successful courses amongst all courses under IB. There are different levels of IB Mathematics curriculum offered by IBO depending on Students's interest and need of each and every IB students.
The side of mathematics that is based on describing our world and solving practical problems is often carried out in the context of another area of study. Mathematics is used in a diverse range of disciplines as both a language and a tool to explore the universe; alongside this its applications include analyzing trends, making predictions, quantifying risk, exploring relationships and interdependence.
While these two different facts of mathematics may seem separate, they are often deeply connected. When mathematics is developed, history has taught us that a seemingly obscure, abstract mathematical theorem or fact may in time be highly significant. On the other hand, much mathematics is developed in response to the needs of other disciplines.
The two mathematics courses available to Diploma Programme (DP) students express both the differences that exist in mathematics described above and the connections between them. These two courses might approach mathematics from different perspectives, but they are connected by the same mathematical body of knowledge, ways of thinking and approaches to problems. The differences in the courses may also be related to the types of tools, for instance technology, that are used to solve abstract or practical problems. The next section will describe in more detail the two available courses.
IB MATHS TUTOR SUGGESTION FOR PREPARATION:
Time management is very crucial and important for IB Maths Exam. IB Maths formulae booklet should helps in saving Student's time during exam preparation. IB Maths Home tutors at Pas Class are very efficient and professional and never let you waste your time. There is regular follow up process for the students while studying a particular Module. Comprehensive and continuous practice Test Paper and topic wise mock test has been prepared specially by our IB Tutors is advisable. These mock tests are done in a virtual time frame of IB Board exam. Practising and practising past papers make you perfect and understand how to solve a problem with an easy method. You Give Your Best and we assure the guaranteed result by our IB Maths Tutors.
In addition to our guidance, we help students to do some thinking- may be some reading or research on a topic for their Maths. All our faculties are well Experienced with the International Baccalaureate syllabus criterion that moulds the students to their needs, possessed with superb skills of autonomous problem solving and troubleshooting ability prioritising the needs of every IB students.
Constituting ourselves for IB Maths Tutors we have numerous well IB experienced and Professional teachers spread all over Delhi NCR. We Deliver result through our well-defined system (Concepts delivery, to the points assignments and assessments), as a practise for them, helping Students getting get much polished and mature enough for every units and topic.
The Nature of IB Mathematics courses:
The structure of IB DP Mathematics courses, with two different routes to choose from, recognizes the two different aspects of mathematics discussed in the introduction.
Mathematics: analysis and approaches is for students who enjoy developing their mathematics to become fluent in the construction of mathematical arguments and develop strong skills in mathematical thinking. They will also be fascinated by exploring real and abstract applications of these ideas, with and without technology. Students who take Mathematics: analysis and approaches will be those who enjoy the thrill of mathematical problem solving and generalization.
Mathematics: applications and interpretation is for students who are interested in developing their mathematics for describing our world and solving practical problems. They will also be interested in harnessing the power of technology alongside exploring mathematical models. Students who take Mathematics: applications and interpretation will be those who enjoy mathematics best when seen in a practical context.
The aims of all DP Mathematics courses are to enable students to:
- Develop a curiosity and enjoyment of mathematics, and appreciate its elegance and power
- Develop an understanding of the concepts, principles and nature of mathematics
- Communicate mathematics clearly, concisely and confidently in a variety of contexts
- Develop logical and creative thinking, and patience and persistence in problem solving to instil confidence in using mathematics
- Employ and refine their powers of abstraction and generalization
- Take action to apply and transfer skills to alternative situations, to other areas of knowledge and to future developments in their local and global communities
- Appreciate how developments in technology and mathematics influence each other
- Appreciate the moral, social and ethical questions arising from the work of mathematicians and the applications of mathematics
- Appreciate the universality of mathematics and its multicultural, international and historical perspectives
- Appreciate the contribution of mathematics to other disciplines, and as a particular “area of knowledge” in the TOK course
- Develop the ability to reflect critically upon their own work and the work of others
- Independently and collaboratively extend their understanding of mathematics.
Advantages of IB Mathematics Home Tutor at Pas Class IB:
- Very Well Professional IB Maths Teacher
- Batches are made as Per Need of Students
- Topic wise assignments and Assessments
- Separate set of teachers for Each Group and Batch.
- After assessment we will work on Week areas.
- Exam oriented preparation as per the criteria.
- Solved past years Question paper.
- Make students believe that with proper planning and Execution they can achieve their
GREATER KAILASH, VASANT KUNJ, CHANKYA PURI, GREEN PARK, DEFENCE COLONY
NEW FRIENDS COLONY, CIVIL LINES. SAINIK FARM, PUNJABI BAGH.