IGCSE Online English Tutoring:
Pas Class IGCSE English syllabuses are available for students whose preference language is English and for those with good English skills, but not nice speakers. Our IGCSE online English tutoring syllabus develop the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and accurately in both speech and writing in Students. It also help Students for study and employment.
What We offer in Our IGCSE English Tutoring:
- Our English IGCSE tutors help students to gain detailed knowledge of content in texts
- Pas Class IGCSE online tutoring assist students in Understanding meaning of literary, texts and their meaning
- Our IGCSE curriculum Explores texts beyond surface meaning to show deeper awareness of ideas and concepts
- Pas Class English online Tutoring recognizes and appreciates the way in which writers use language, structure and form to create shape, meanings and effects.
- Our Personalised English tutors, help students to communicate a sensitive and informed personal response to literary texts.
Online tutoring UK – Native Tutors:
Studying with an English tutor online offers several benefits over older teaching models and is best for one-to-one language teaching. If you are limited time period this kind of tutoring can fit in with even the busiest schedule. Our IGCSE online tutoring involves zero travel and can be taken from the comfort of your own home, office or anywhere according to your convenience.
IGCSE online tutoring – For whom:
- Plan to continue their studies at a higher level
- Students who need a qualification in literature or language to complement other subjects they are studying
- Need a final qualification in English language or literature
- Inspire students to advance their language skills and literature skills
- Cultivate student’s ability to understand & respond appropriately and confidently to what students read, see, hear and experience
IGCSE First Language- English:
Our IGCSE English first language tutoring develops successful readers, listeners, writers, thinkers and speakers. The emphasis being on language skills. Our IGCSE online tutoring emphasizes on language skills and encourages students to use relevant vocabulary, correct grammar, spelling and punctuation and to exhibit a sense of style and consciousness of spectators. Speaking and listening are optional part of the assessment for IGCSE English first language.
How We Work:
- Students language proficiency assessed through an initial diagnostic test
- Free demo session lined up with the eligible tutor
- Students and Parents given access to student and parental portal
- 24/7 & 365 days tutoring and technical support to every student
- Personalized one on one tutoring at anywhere according to your convenience