MYP Language and Literature Online Tutors:
This course is an academically rigorous study of both language and literature aiming to equip students with linguistic, analytical and communicative skills fundamental to learning, thinking, communicating, and reflecting. Further, it help to develop six key skill areas which cultivate independent and interdependent skills:
Significance of MYP Language and Literature:
All IB MYP programmes value language as central to the development of creational thinking, which is important for growing inter-cultural and intra-cultural understanding and responsible membership in local, national and global communities.
Language is integral to analysing and organizing personal development and cultural identity, and provides an intellectual framework of communication that supports the construction of conceptual understanding.
As Language and Literature on an advanced level, most students take both English and Swedish where both language skills and knowledge in literature are developed.
About Our Middle Years Programme (MYP) Tutors:
Through Online Tutoring, Tutors and students can interact in a fun and dynamic learning environment, with the combinations of the online tools like skype student's understand each concept very well and achieve their academic goals easily. It is like having a tutor sitting next to you and Providing you guidance. This techniques is now popular in Today's generation.
Pas Class IB Live Online tutors is very well experienced and qualified to deliver live online tutoring for IB English or other IB subjects. Our Live Online tutors have been carefully selected from the best IB Academy and institutes. Our tutors established unique records of tutoring students online and bring the best of the highly regarded best education system and the National Curriculum to students throughout India.
Student's levels are arrived at in an assessment for MYP Language and Literature by:
- Each unit has a summation assessment task (or tasks), assessed according to one or more MYP criteria to ensure continuous assessment and feedback of students' performance against the MYP objectives.
- The number of criteria assessed in one unit will usually depend on the length of the unit
- When the assessment task is completed, the teacher awards a level (1-8, where 8 is highest) for each of the criteria being assessed
- The level (1-8) is based on the IB's guidelines. There are clear criteria to show what is required to reach each level
- Teachers then work together to standardise their marks for that task, to make sure that they are all marking at the same level
- Over the course of the year, students will be assessed in each part of each of the 4 criteria at least twice - teachers must have sufficient evidence to be able to make a professional and informed judgement
MYP English Home Tutor in Gurgaon, MYP French Tuition in Gurgaon, MYP Spanish Tutors in Gurgaon, MYP Hindi
MYP English Tutors in Delhi, MYP French Tutor in Delhi, MYP English Home Tutor in Noida, MYP English Tuition.